• Home
  • Keine Kategorien
  • 18. Dezember 2020

    Surrey Early Years Provider Agreement

    All parents of 3- and 4-year-olds can have up to 570 hours of subsidized early education per year. You can offer it in the form of 15 hours per week for 38 weeks per year (so-called a duration offer) or you want to spread the total number of hours funded over the semesters and school holidays by offering fewer hours per week (a spread-out offer). Children are entitled to a maximum of 570 hours per year. These are usually offered as 15 hours a week for 38 weeks a year. However, funded education and training schedules are only available at times and meetings, requiring you to talk to your child care provider to see if the hours they offer meet your needs. If you have received a letter or message confirming that you are eligible for this semester`s funding from FEET, your data will be added to the early education portal funded by Surrey. Your selected child care provider can use this portal to verify that you qualify for FEET without having to see a copy of your letter or message. All you have to do is accept the search authorization on the subsidized Early Education Registration Form and you will be able to find your FEET ID number using details such as your child`s name or your child`s date of birth. However, as soon as your child starts in a child care facility, he or she must continue to take either one semester or hours spread out until the funding period following the next birthday, to ensure that he or she does not exceed the maximum number of hours. They can, however, set the schedules they offer for subsidized hours. This means, for example, that three hours of subsidized early education could sit in a three-and-a-half hour session. Therefore, since you will essentially take time out of funded hours, a child care provider could charge for that extra time, even if less than 15 hours per week are used.

    You can also set your own prices for any extra time or services, including snacks and/or lunches, and let you know in advance what you will have to pay. The use of subsidized early education for 3- and 4-year-olds has no impact on benefits, but if you use the child care component of the work tax credit or the universal credit, you can only apply for child care beyond 15 hours. If you used the child care component before receiving a funded early education and do not change your working time, you may need to contact HMRC to adjust their payments. They are available on 0345 300 3900. You should receive, at least once in a subsidized period, an invoice from your child care provider indicating what you are being asked to pay. If you feel that you are being charged or billed for early education, you should first talk to your child care provider.

    Verfasst von Stefan Oberhauser

    Zu diesem Artikel gibt es Noch keine Kommentare. Kommentar verfassen »

    Veröffentlicht in Allgemein


    « »

    Both comments and pings are currently closed.

    Comments are closed.

    Online Magazin Konzept und Realisierung kreateam & wolf informationsdesign